Home

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Book Review: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh. My. Good. Lord. Now I've read fantasy novels, but nothing like this, and...IT WAS BLOODY PERFECT. The tests, the bad-assery that is Celeana Sandothrien and just...EVERYTHING. I loved this book so much, that I don't know if I can do a full book review on it. And the romance....when I first read this in the summer of last year, I loved it. A lot. And now that I read it twice (slowly because of school starting) I still loved it, even now I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK, and can't wait to read the rest of this series.

(edit) When I first read this book last summer, at first I'd forgotten about Celeana because all I saw was Dorian and Chaol, but then I re-read it again and now I wanna punch Chaol in the throat (have no idea why I want to now, but last time I didn't) and I still have a thing for Dorian, but the one thing that made me mad was the fight scene between Cain and Celeana. Because honestly when I see Cain...I SEE THIS BEHEMOTH:



Yep....I see the Mountain as Cain. (Though I'm glad he's semi-knocked out at the moment) And that made me...so mad because he wanted to kill Celeana-FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW. But I'm glad Celeana won, with the help of Princess Nehemia and Queen Elena and the Wyrdmarks. But then when Cain pulled out the knife to try and kill Celeana...I was honestly on the edge of my seat, but then Chaol came and killed him...so yay Chaol!!!

I still do recommend this book and I will read the next book in the series (hopefully real soon) along with others.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment