Home

Monday, January 11, 2016

The Novel I'm Working on Wattpad: The Lucky Ones


Even though the book cover sucks (I tried my best) I'm finally writing a novel on wattpad (I know, it took me long enough to do it) and if you wanna read it-click here to read it!!

But honestly, I've been planning this story since last month, when I was bored and something wanted to come out. So I did some story planning, then the characters, then the outline, and then last night I wrote and posted chapter one of this story that was originally called "After Andrew", but then I ended up changing it to The Lucky Ones because After Andrew just didn't sit right with me. 


That's the original book cover (which also sucks-and the first one I did, actually) and I know it's not any better too (though Bradley Cooper came out pretty good). BUT I think I'll introduce the characters in my story:


  • Jennifer Love Hewitt as Rebecca Washington
  • Kate Winslet as Bethany Mitchell
  • Dan Stevens as Morgan Coleman
  • Bradley Cooper as Bradford Scott
  • Eric Winter as Andrew Crawford
  • Amber Heard as Caprice Kelly Crawford
  • Jessica Simpson as Olivia Anderson
  • Colton Haynes as Trenton "Trent" Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment