Home

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Book Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The last book of the Harry Potter series.....wow. I have so many words for it-awesome, amazing, feels all around-everything. Now if you already read the books and seen the movies (part one and two), then you know how awesome and amazing it was. From Bill and Fleur's wedding, to the Battle of Hogwarts, to the part Molly Weasley called Bellatrix Lestrange a bitch, and everything, this book had some twist and turns to the point that my heart broke into tiny pieces when I read the epilogue when they're all grown up and have kids going to Hogwarts-I honestly wanted to cry real hard because the people I grew up with had kids and they're going to Hogwarts too....

But the ending, of how Harry just left himself get killed by Voldemort, and then woke up in King's Cross with Dumbledore....ugh my heart and my feels when I read it. I honestly wanted to jump in the book and hug Dumbledore real hard, and I also wanted to hug Snape too-but not because he worked for Voldemort....

He was also a spy for Dumbledore too.

I was shocked when I read the conversations Dumbledore and Snape had through Snape's memories, and Snape's childhood, of how he met Lily and Petunia when they were playing on the swings and things like that.

Honestly...I loved this book so much that I wouldn't mind reading the series all over again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment