Home

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Book Review: Tempted, a House of Night Novel by P.C. and Kristin Cast

Tempted (House of Night, #6)Tempted by P.C. Cast
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OH. MY. GAWD.

THIS BOOK. I CAN'T.

From the banishment of Kalona and Neferet (I really, REALLY hate her), to Darius and Aphrodite sharing a beautiful moment (my OTP for life), and Zoey and the gang going to Venice to talk to the Vampyre High Council, then when Heath died (R.I.P. Heath....BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I CAN'T WITH WHAT KALONA DID!!) it was just a whirlwind of action.

I was skeptical of Rephaim and kept wondering why Stevie Rae kept him alive, but then when he saved her from almost getting burned, thanks to those rouge red fledglings....I hope as I keep reading that he turns out to be on the good side, and not look for his STUPID DADDY.

But I loved this book all the way up to the end and I can't wait to read more!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment