Home

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Book Hypothesis: Burned, a House of Night Novel by P.C. and Kristin Cast


Hello y'all!

I know I haven't posted anything up lately because I've been worried about school and stuff, and Christmas is coming up and that I'm done with Tempted (the novel before this one), I decided to do two posts in one-so let's get started with this book hypothesis of Burned!

So at the end of Tempted ***sounds like Sheldon Cooper: "PLEASE! SPOLIER ALERT!"**** Zoey's soul has shattered. Like....it broke into TINY TINY PEICES when someone that I can't name died...thanks to a CERTAIN FALLEN ANGEL. So what do I think will happen in Burned?

Well...

  1. Zoey won't die. 
  2. Stevie Rae finds some way to get to her friend. 
  3. Aphrodite and Darius are still going strong
  4. NEFERET DIES A PAINFUL DEATH


No comments:

Post a Comment