Home

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Book Hypothesis: Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrman



This is something new on my blog-after two years of previewing and book reviewing (August 12 of this year is my three year anniversary on this blog) I figured I do something new on here (as I tried to do with 'Abuse My Netflix, which I don't have anymore) which is take photos of the books I'm about to read and preview them. This month, this book is called Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty. 

From the cover of the book (that's what drew me to the book) I figured this book was about a group of people who love coffee. Or about a college group of girls who works at the coffee house called Triple Shot Betty and while working there falls in love with three boys and all three of them fall in love. 

From the back, it has names of the characters-Amber, John, Hero, Claudio, Geena, and Ben. So I'm guessing that all of them are falling in love with each other, except Geena and Ben, who obviously hate each other. Hero and Claudio are dating, Amber told John that she loves him, but John wants Hero, but Hero's in love with Claudio....

Oy vey this sounds like a really good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment