Home

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Book Hypothesis: The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan


For today's book hypothesis, I thought I tackle this great fantasy by the late Robert Jordan called The Great Hunt. 

Now for my history on the books: I go the book Winter's Heart when I was in middle school and it took me a YEAR to finish. I've always been insterested in this book series, but I couldn't find the time to read them. Now that I'm older and have more time to read, I picked up The Great Hunt because I wanted to start the book series right instead of picking bits and pieces of the series before not knowing how Rand al'Thor became the Dragon Reborn, or how Moiraine and Rand got together, OR how he defeated the Dark One. 

Now from the cover of the novel, it looks like they're looking for a horn...with a weird looking dude who has weird ears...but other than that it looks like an awesome book (and I forgot what chapter I'm on) and when I get done I'm DEFINITELY reviewing this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment