Home

Friday, July 12, 2024

Book Review: Six Scorched Roses by Carissa Broadbent

Six Scorched RosesSix Scorched Roses by Carissa Broadbent
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book had Castlevania Dracula x Lisa vibes the MOMENT I opened this book, and I'm so glad that I started this book first. I loved every bit of it, and the only thing that I wish would make it perfect is that it was longer, but hey, it's okay. I really enjoyed it and I loved Vale and Lilith so much. I also like the science part of the book, and how the both of them worked to find a cure of her sickness.

I also liked how they fell in love, which was very sweet. The six roses in exchange for blood were cool, and I liked how they tried to keep their relationship on a professional level. When they started to fall in love and it became more, to the point that a god came down and cursed her, and Vale killed some of the god's acolytes in order for Lilith to survive and to also get away from him.

I also thought while I was reading this book that lowkey Lilith wanted to be a vampire so she could go around the world and learn stuff, and also she wants to see the world, and I was hoping for her that it happens, even though it did and I was happy for her. This book didn't disappoint and I loved it, and now I want to read every single book written by Carissa Broadbent because they were that good.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment