Home

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Book Review: The Bump in Their Forbidden Reunion by Amanda Cinelli

The Bump in Their Forbidden Reunion (The Fast Track Billionaires' Club, #1)The Bump in Their Forbidden Reunion by Amanda Cinelli
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was alright, tbh. I thought he was a NASCAR driver, and she wanted to artificially inseminate herself with her dead husband's baby, only to find out that it wasn't her dead husband's sperm, but Grayson's sperm he donated or something like that? Which was completely fucked up, tbh. Then she left the hospital to go to the chalet her dead husband gave an address too, turns out it was owned by Grayson Koh himself, and the two of them spent time there, coming up with an arrangement: sleep with me, and I'll give you a baby.

O...Okay, bro? I guess....how are you gonna do that?

The spice was good in this book, nothing to run home and tell Mama about. Then there was a race in here that I thought was a NASCAR race, but sadly it wasn't-I think it was one of those Formula One races? I think? And the nickname 'The Golden Lion' was weird AF too, but honestly, I just enjoyed myself, it was a fun time, tbh. Not my favorite book, but it was okay.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment