Home

Monday, January 27, 2020

Book Review: Exile (The Legend of Drizzt #2) by R.A. Salvatore

Exile (Forgotten Realms: The Dark Elf Trilogy, #2; Legend of Drizzt, #2)Exile by R.A. Salvatore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book Two of the Legend of Drizzt series, and I enjoyed this one. This book is a continuation of the first book, and it was fantastic, just like the many other books I've read written by Mr. Salvatore. Drizzt is exiled from his home, and his trying to live his life traveling along the Underdark. His family is after him, once again, and while that was going on, Drizzt is fighting wizards, being a slave to yochols (which I shivered at because WTF), and befriending a clacker and becoming friends to a deep gnomes.

He even leaned the language of the gnomes, which was fun and enjoyable to read.

But the one thing that pisses me off more is when Matron Malice-that bitch, I fucking can't stand her and I'm so glad that she's dead, though I pissed that Dinin is alive-brought back Zaknafein and thought she could control him, but um, that did't work. He sacrificed himself and went back to the spirit world, never to return, and Dinin and my messy son Jarlaxle Banere (whom I love so, so much , and that I'm hoping he'll show up (newsflash, he is and I'm so excited) made a deal to get Drizzt soon, but not now, later, maybe soon.

And then he walks out of Menzroberranzan, never to be seen ever again, to finally go to the surface, just like in the next book, book 3.

I loved this book so much, and I'm so glad I've read his story in the first three books, and now I'm gonna read the Crystal Shard tonight (among my many other books I have on my currently reading list).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment