Home

Monday, August 28, 2017

A Fantasy Book Haul and a New Blog Annoucement!

Hey y'all!

Since Saturday I didn't have a D&D game, I decided to go to Barnes and Nobles (my third home after Cinderella's Castle at Magic Kingdom and my house) because I had a itch for some new books. because after reading Johannes Cabal, I was in a book rut. So I went and brought these amazing books that might hopefully break me out of my reading slump.


The Assassins's Blade: The Throne of Glass Novellas by Sarah J. Maas

I'm a huge fan of Sarah J. Maas and her two book series, Throne of Glass and A Court of Thorns and Roses, and I've wanted to get the whole book series so bad after I've read Throne of Glass twice (might read it the third time). This is the beginning of the Throne of Glass novels (along with the others) and with Tower of the Dawn (Chaol's book? AWE YISSSSS) coming out really soon, I thought I get a hop on reading the series again, starting with The Assassins's Blade, and I'm currently reading it right now and I LOVE IT SO MUCH. 

Crown of Midnight: A Throne of Glass Novel by Sarah J. Maas

The second book of the Throne of Glass novels and I can't wait to read this one-also this book series actually gave me some inspiration for my current character I'm playing in Storm King's Thunder, Elektra Nightbreeze, my wood elf rouge assassin (and I'm not good like Liam O'Brien who plays Vax'ildan on Critical Role).

The Legend of Drizzt Book II: Exile by R.A. Salvatore

Now I couldn't leave B&N without grabbing my favorite drow and my favorite fantasy author! They didn't have the first book of this series (I didn't ask that's why) but I picked up this one and I have a feeling it's gonna be fantastic, especially with those Illithids that Drizzt's about to fight...

The Legend of Drizzt Book III: Sojourn by R.A. Salvatore

HAD TO GET THE THIRD BOOK. Because who dosen't wanna read more about our favorite drow ranger and his awesome panther Guenhwyvar? And yes, this is them coming into the light for the first time EVER and I can't wait to read this!!!

So my new blog annoucement (well it really isn't a new blog, I just haven't used it in a very long time)

So I decided to use a old blog that is just...sitting there like USE ME PLEASE and it was supposed to be a writing blog where I show off my writing (it might be that, I don't know yet) but then I decided to make it my randomized thought/somewhat of a personal blog. 

So if you wanna and visit the blank blog (I'm gonna post something on there really soon) its https://charmingbrittany.blogspot.com/  if you wanna just follow it and whatnot





No comments:

Post a Comment