Home

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Dear Cold, GO AWAY

Nose running...throat hurting.....getting a headache....oh dear god no...I'M GETTING SICK


*If only I got sick this fabulously like Lady Mary but sadly I'm not. Because I'm thinking that I don't wanna get sick god dang it. 

I don't get sick-well, I try not to. But since it got hot and it's a bit cold in my house, I'm starting to feel sick, which sucks. So I might just chill, finish reading the Brothers Cabal and also finish bingewatching...


 *yeah i can't stop watching this show have no idea why 

Definally need to finish watching this

...and finish watching this before Defenders come out

I wish this cold of mine can go away but I'll just have to wait and take some medicine (or all the medicine) to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment