Home

Monday, December 26, 2016

Book Review: The Crown (the Selection, #5) by Kiera Cass

The Crown (The Selection, #5)The Crown by Kiera Cass
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Just like the last book I read, I've never read the Selection series, so I picked this book up....and honestly it was the most boring book I've ever read in my life. Here's the points of the book:

-It was hella boring.

-The Selection feels like either the Bachlorette or any 2000's love competition shows, like Flavor of Love or I Love New York

-I feel like the main character rushed through the Selection, not spending time with the boys, even though she became the Queen and has to deal with a bully.

-It took the end of the book to fall in love with the translator, or to realize that she was in love with the translator for Henri.

It was an okay book, though I need to read the last four books to understand it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment