Home

Friday, July 8, 2016

Book Review: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-GlassAlice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It took me....twenty five years...to finally read this book. I've loved Alice in Wonderland since god knows when, being jealous when she followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole, going to Wonderland and meeting all of these strange and beautiful creatures, even having a tea party with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare, and even meeting Cheshire Cat. I've seen only two adaptations of the book-Disney's animated version of Alice in Wonderland and Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland-but to finally sit and read the book and fall in love with the nonsense world that is Wonderland, made me wanna stay there forever and never leave.

My favorite characters has to be Alice, the Mad Hatter and the March Hare, the Blue Caterpillar, Cheshire Cat, the Tweedles and the White Queen. But there were so many characters and so many things to see-the Rocking-Horse fly and the Bread and Butterfly...I would live in that world forever and never leave.

When you read this book you feel like a kid again the moment you open it and you get transported into a world where you want to be seven again. That how it was for me and one day I will re-read this book, because it was so much fun and I loved every single moment of it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment