Home

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Book Review: All the Werys of Pern by Anne McCafferty

All the Weyrs of Pern (Pern, #11)All the Weyrs of Pern by Anne McCaffrey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book...this book, this book, this book. I've been wanting to read this book, and every single time I don't get to it, I always have to turn it in. But not this time. Honestly, I enjoyed this book, even though some of the parts were a bit boring. Though I loved the dragon parts and the fighting Thread and the rest, the one thing that irritated me the most in this book was the relationship between Jaxom and the Aivas. It irritated me because Jaxom seemed so dependent on the Aivas instead of thinking for himself in the situations presented in the book.

The one thing that made me sad a bit was the ending. The ending made me go 'nope' when I read it-mostly because of the way Masterharper Robinton died-though he died peacefully in his sleep, including the Aivas-but honestly I wanted him to be alive for one more book, one more novel, then he can be put to rest. But when I read it I wanted to cry so bad for Masterharper Robinton-even his funeral was perfect and lovely. But honestly it was still perfect all the same and now I'm glad I've read the book and I enjoyed it-a lot.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment