Home

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hey y'all!

I wanted to do this post night but I got distracted by my new video game, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (in which I played for two bloody days and about to play some more afterword) but as I was saying, 2014 was the year of me being busy and reading all the time. From reading Game of Thrones to getting mad at a fallen angel who snapped a High Priestess' human consort neck, 2014 has been an amazing year.

Now that it's 2015, I want to look ahead, not forward. And since I'm currently on Barnes and Nobles (like...my bookstore for almost everything I read and want to read) I'm making a little 'to read' list in my head and I thought I'd share them all here with y'all...


  1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  3. the rest of the House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast
  4. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
  5. Claymore Series by Norihiro Yagi
  6. Rise of the King by R.A. Salvatore (if you haven't read the first book of this series or any other, GO READ IT)
  7. Alice in Zombieland series by Gena Showalter (I don't read about zombies that much, but...)
  8. The rest of a Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
  9. Prince of Thorns (Broken Empire series) by Mark Lawrence
So that is all the books on my list right now-and I might even write my own story too when I get a chance-I might even start tonight :) So happy new years y'all and I hope it's awesome and amazing like hopefully mine would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment