Home

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Josaphine's Lessons

Josaphine's Lessons is a series of short stories about her sexual trysts to enrapture you. Josaphine's encounters are humorous, scandalous, and outlandish as well as revealing. She takes you on sexual adventures that are steamy, titillating and highly entertaining. 

Josaphine begins her adventures as a young, immature teenager, and brings you through her ordeals as she becomes a wise, mature woman. At the end of each sexcapade, Josaphine imparts the lesson she learned. Some were easy to come by and some were hard lessons of life. 

Enjoy the journey and see if her lessons are similar to your own!

Since I have no photo whatsoever of the book, I'll just say that if Samantha Jones from Sex and the City had a book, this would be it. This book has over 40 names of men and all of them has lessons and stories about these men at the same time. Some of them I loved, others I kept cringing at for some reason-for example, Larry the Mercedes Overload.

First of all, broski had too many Mercedes icons to the point where I was completely turned off by this story-COMPLETELY. Bubba-he's not a redneck one? Cracked me up a little bit but I don't know if I had a favorite, but if I did, I just can't put my finger on it.

Anyway, I do reconmend this book-you can get it on amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com and I don't know if it's sold somewhere since I know the author but I might can ask her....

No comments:

Post a Comment