Home

Monday, January 21, 2013

What's in my Book Purse 1/21/2013: Gosling vs Efron

Hey y'all and Happy New Year! I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in AGES-school started and it has been kicking my ass from here to North Carolina. So for this book haul, I got three books and two of them has two very sexy characters that I think you all know and love. So without further ado, here's the books for the month of January/February.

From Left to Right:
Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks

Yep...I got The Notebook and The Lucky One, or as I like to call them, Gosling vs Efron. I already read Channing Tatum (Dear John) already and boy it was good. Now I'm reading Gosling first and boy is it good. Already I'm falling for Gosling's character (and if I ever meet Ryan Gosling, I would jump him, drag him to my room, and have my way with him without his current girlfriend knowing) and I just wanna slap Rachel McAdams's character but that will be in a review real soon. 

Now the Lucky One I haven't seen the movie yet but when I do, I would probably want to jump Zac Efron's bones after I get done with Ryan Gosling. But I have a feeling that I'm going to love Efron's character as well...I think...

I don't normally read Nora Roberts books but I tried to read Happy Ever After and I decided to read it again and already I'm in love with it and about to ship the book's main characters. I'm not going to tell you who but in a future review I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment