Home

Thursday, December 13, 2012

What's in My Purse Bag: December 2012

Hey y'all and it's December-the last month of the year and its my favorite time of the year, Christmas. It's where we put up Christmas trees, lights and decorations, write our Christmas lists to Santa Claus and then wait till Christmas Eve, where you just can't go to sleep because you're waiting on Santa to come down the chimney to bring you Christmas. So this month, the books I got are....


From Top to Bottom:
The Legend of Drizzit Book IV by R.A. Salvatore
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
Divanomics by Michelle McKinney Hammond
Starstuck: A Fame Game novel by Lauren Conrad

Books I Brought (not photoed)
Bullet: An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter novel by Laurell K. Hamilton

Books Mailed to Me (Not Photoed)
Tarnished: The St. Croix Chronicles by Karina Cooper
Lord of Temptation by Lorraine Heath
Unending Devotion by Jody Hedlund

Yep...I have a whole lot of reading to do and a whole lot of book reviewing to do...but don't worry I'll be book reviewing real soon so don't you worry! So have a merry Christmas and an amazing new year!!! I know I will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment