Home

Monday, September 17, 2012

What's in My Book Purse 9/17/2012

I went to the library today and got two more books that I'll be reviewing really soon once I get done with the last book from the last What's in My Book Purse, which is Eloisa James' "This Dutchess of Mine". So what two books made it in my purse this month? (pictures taken by me)

Debbie Macomber-6 Rainier Drive-I've read one of her books and was hooked quick. Since I never finished it, I went to the library and tried to look for it again. But sadly someone checked it out so I got this one instead.

F. Scott Fitzgerald-The Great Gatsby-Oh yeah. I've always wanted to read this because I've never read it before and I wanna read it so I can see the movie in December. 

Book I'm still reading:

Eloisa James-This Dutchess of Mine-Nearly done with this book and I might end up reviewing it tomorrow depending how tomorrow goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment